I’m pretty sure that, even if you have been under a rock for the last couple of years, you can’t have missed the unicorn trend.
I’ve been meaning to do something to add a little unicorn magic and sparkle into the studio for a while and I’ve finally got around to creating my unicorn accessory set. Perfect for little ones, it can also be added into cake smash photo shoots although Belle (the fabric unicorn) won’t be able to attend any cake smash events as she feels she is too fancy to get icing on her finery.
All of my accessory sets can be mixed and matched with each other or with items that you bring along to include to create your perfect set of images.
You can book a stand alone baby photo shoot for £95 including three digital images or you can take a look at my Baby Photography Club which includes
- Sessions at 4, 8 and 12 months
- The last session as a cake smash / tub splash if you’d like it (no extra charge)
- Your favourite image from each session in a wall frame at the end of the year
- Online image gallery after each session (no sales / viewing appointments)
- £39.95 for the sessions and the wall frame