It is a little boring but all clubs have rules so here they are…
- You need internet access and an email address to join Joey Club as this is the only way I facilitate membership, booking and image viewing
- At the start of your Joey Club membership, you’ll be asked to select whether you want either a free digital image from each session or a triple aperture wall frame to display one image from each session at the end of the year. Obviously you if you select digital images, you won’t be able to receive the frame for free at the end of the year but you will have the chance to purchase one at the end of the year if you’d like to.
- You will need to have attended all three session to obtain the free triple aperture frame. Obviously if a session needs to be re-scheduled that won’t be a problem, but I do need you to come to all three session on or near to the key development stages.
- Your frame needs to be ordered within three months of all the images being made available for you to select from. After that time, your images will be deleted and your frame won’t be available.
- The first Joey Cub session is held when your baby is around 4-5 months old, so you can join the Joey Club at any time before that.
- Although you can buy Joey Club membership as a gift for any friend or family member (and it does make a fantastic gift for any new family), you must be a mother, father or legal guardian to register a child in Joey Club and attended sessions. Separate memberships are required for each baby with the exception of twins and triplets who of course can share a membership
- Joey Club sessions take place during your baby’s 4th, 8th and 11th month and are by appointment only. Once you have made your first appointment, I will send you reminders for the other two appointments so you can’t forget them – life with a baby is very busy and it’s easy to miss out.
- Obviously little-ones can become ill and not be at their best. It’s better to reschedule than persist if they’re not feeling good so if you need to reschedule then please get in touch.
- Joey Club session are approximately 20 minutes to 40 minutes in length and produce an average of 30 plus images to choose from, but this depends on the little-one playing ball and what we have planned for the session obviously.
- Joey Club sessions are especially designed to capture your baby as they grow throughout their first year. For this reason, we focus on your baby for most of the session although there is opportunity to capture a few family and sibling shots at each session if you would like to
- Session images will be online at my secure website for you to view, share and if you wish, purchase from approximately 10 -14 days after your session – I’ll let you know the wait time at the end of your session so you’ll know when to expect them.
- Images are online for 30 days following your session. You’ll get a reminder of their deletion date via email before they are removed to check you’ve ordered everything you would like.
- All image proofing and purchasing is completed online from your secure gallery page, I do not provide hard copy proofs or contact sheets. You’ll be the only one to receive the link and password that allows you to access your images but obviously you can choose to share that with friends and family who might want to view or order from the gallery.
- My studio is small but perfectly formed and so there’s not room for folk not involved in the photos to hang out or watch the session so I don’t recommend bringing along extra people.
- I reserve the right to cancel your registration at anytime and for any reason. Inactive registrations will be deleted without notice, along with registrations that have no sessions booked after a period of time. Please ensure you book your session at the appropriate Joey Club stages, (approximately 4, 8, and at 12 months).
- There’s no smoking allowed anywhere on the premises so please top up before you come.
- There’s no facilities for eating or drinking at sessions with the obvious exception of baby bottles or breastfeeding but of course feel free to bring along water if you’d like to – I wouldn’t want you to dehydrate!
- This does seem to be a bit of a ridiculous thing to have to say but obviously you are not permitted to use your own camera, smart phone or any other photographic device anywhere on our premises. I have never had to and I would be embarrassed to do it but I would have to cancel the session.
- If you would like to discuss any of our Business Terms or Joey Club Rules, please get in touch
Session and Booking Cancellations
If you need to change, cancel or postpone your photography session, please contact me as soon as possible. I will do my best to accommodate a change request to the booking date or time, but any changes are subject to availability. A booking with our studio is a commitment to attend, in return I won’t accept bookings from other clients for the same date and time. If you do not contact me prior to a photography session booking and subsequently do not show up, there will be a £25 fee to reschedule a new session. If you don’t wish to do that, I will assume that you wish to cancel your registration will delete your registration accordingly. I’m sorry to sound tough, but studio time is precious for me. At all times though, I would warmly encourage you to talk to me if you have any problems, I’ll always help you however I can.