This was the little brother’s first visit as part of the Joey Club baby photography club. The cute outfits that his mum and dad brought along were also on their second visit to the studio.
At his newborn shoot, we had intended to use these outfits to capture images of the brothers together along with a different set of clothes for the pair of them. Unfortunately, we only got the chance to use the first set and never got to use this ‘Did we just become best friends?’ and ‘Yep’ t shirt combo which was a real shame. However, it still fitted four months down the line and so we made sure that we used it at this session. There’s always time to capture siblings together a baby photography club shoot and it’s great to see them growing and bonding together over the year.
You can book a stand alone baby photo shoot for £95 including three digital images or you can take a look at my Baby Photography Club which includes
- Sessions at 4, 8 and 12 months
- The last session as a cake smash / tub splash if you’d like it (no extra charge)
- Your favourite image from each session in a wall frame at the end of the year
- Online image gallery after each session (no sales / viewing appointments)
- £39.95 for the sessions and the wall frame