These two brothers are, as you can see, excellent superheroes – born just over a year apart their mum brought along the Superman outfit from the big brother’s first Baby Photography Club session for his little brother to prove his SuperBaby credentials and he didn’t disappoint.
I’m lucky to have lots of families that come back to visit me as their family grows and it can be fun to match or recreate photos from earlier sessions either with toys or outfits so if you’re coming along with a new arrival, it’s always worth a peek back at your earlier photos to see if there’s anything from that time that you’d like to bring along with you. Superhero outfits are of course optional (but encouraged :) )
You can book a stand alone baby photo shoot for £95 including three digital images or you can take a look at my Baby Photography Club which includes
- Sessions at 4, 8 and 12 months
- The last session as a cake smash / tub splash if you’d like it (no extra charge)
- Your favourite image from each session in a wall frame at the end of the year
- Online image gallery after each session (no sales / viewing appointments)
- £39.95 for the sessions and the wall frame