When Bobby last came to visit, he was just a tiny sleepy newborn. The last few months have seen some big changes for him and his family so it was lovely to catch up at his first baby photography club session.
His mum and dad had brought along a few props and outfits for us to work with including his dad’s very favourite possession – his guitar. We set up this little shot with Bobby lying next to it as he’s not big enough to sit up by himself yet but it did inspire us to plan a cute little guitar themed sequence over the course of his baby photography club year. So they’ll bring along the guitar to his next two sessions as well (along with a stand) and at the end of the year, we’ll have a sequence of three images that will go perfectly in his souvenir wall frame depicting two of his dad’s great loves.
You can book a stand alone baby photo shoot for £95 including three digital images or you can take a look at my Baby Photography Club which includes
- Sessions at 4, 8 and 12 months
- The last session as a cake smash / tub splash if you’d like it (no extra charge)
- Your favourite image from each session in a wall frame at the end of the year
- Online image gallery after each session (no sales / viewing appointments)
- £39.95 for the sessions and the wall frame