As some school photography has been postponed due to Covid, I’ve added an additional date to my school mini photo shoots.
These School Mini Photo Shoots are designed to capture your little one in their shiny new school uniform before it gets put through the paces of school life. Or if you have an older child who is going to miss their school photos this year, then you can keep them updated with a photo against a plain white background.
My additional date of October 11th is now open for booking. My unique school themed set will be back in the studio for you to visit and create a little memento of a big change to your little one’s life or have an older child’s school photos taken against a plain white background.
The sessions are short, sweet and simple and designed for one child. Although bookings will be on the half hour, the photography will only take around 10 minutes. The sessions include your images to download, print and share as much as you want and the cost is £25.
The calendar is open for booking now. Once you’ve chosen your session date and time, I’ll send you a payment link – as with all event sessions, I’ll need to take your payment at the time of booking to guarantee your session – then all you have to do is turn up with your new school starter looking smart and and smile!
Yes I know, it’s a bit boring but all these things have terms and conditions that apply. I try to keep them to a minimum but you need to be aware of the following points…
- These are mini sessions so they are short and sweet and booked on the half hour, taking about 10 minutes each.
- The sessions take place in my school themed set and are suitable just for the school starter so unfortunately siblings and parents won’t be able to get involved.
- Please come as close to your appointment time as possible although I know it can be hard to be exact. If you are going to be late to your session, please let me know so we can make sure that that you will have enough time in the studio to get a perfect set of pictures. If you are early, I might well still be in the studio with another family. If I am not on the drive to greet you when you arrive, please wait in your car and I will be with you as soon as I can.
- The studio is a short walk from where you park your car along paths with several shallow steps. For this reason, unfortunately, the studio is not wheelchair accessible.
- My studio is small but perfectly formed and as such I don’t have a very big waiting area. Other people who are not involved in photos are likely to be very bored as there is nothing for them to do and nowhere terribly comfortable for them to sit, so I’d definitely recommend not bringing along extra people.
- We don’t allow any videography or photography inside the studio, apart from mine obviously. If caught recording or photographing the session, you will be asked to leave and the session will be terminated without refund. All in all, that’s a horrible situation for us all to be in so please respect my copyright.
- The session fee is non-refundable. If someone in your party is ill or you can’t make your appointment for any other reason (and of course these things can happen), and you give me notice of this fact, then you will be invited to re-book at the either at another available slot during the event or, if that’s not possible, at the next event session. If you simply don’t attend your session without any notice, unfortunately you will not be able to re-book at the next session without repaying your session fee.