Click here to open the calendar and book your session – just skip the calendar forward to June to see the availability on June 2nd.
You’ll then receive a booking confirmation and a link to make the £25 payment – your session is confirmed once I’ve received your payment which I need to do within three days of your booking (so let me know if you have any problems).
Terms and Conditions
Yes I know, it’s a bit boring but all these things have terms and conditions that apply. I try to keep them to a minimum but you need to be aware of the following points…
- My studio is suitable for groups of up to two adults and two small(ish) children or three children. If you have a larger group than this then please get in touch to talk over some options but you should be aware that I will be unlikely to have you all over during an event session.
- Sessions are booked on the hour but a session takes 20 – 30 minutes on average. The extra time is to avoid crossover between visitors.
- Please come as close to your appointment time as possible although I know it can be hard to be exact. If you are going to be late to your session, please let me know so we can make sure that that you will have enough time in the studio to get a perfect set of pictures. If you are early, I might well still be in the studio with another family. If I am not on the drive to greet you when you arrive, please wait in your car and I will be with you as soon as I can.
- The studio is a short walk from where you park your car along paths with several shallow steps. For this reason, unfortunately, the studio is not wheelchair accessible.
- My studio is small but perfectly formed and as such I don’t have a very big waiting area. Other people who are not involved in photos are likely to be very bored as there is nothing for them to do and nowhere terribly comfortable for them to sit, so I’d definitely recommend not bringing along extra people.
- We don’t allow any videography or photography inside the studio, apart from mine obviously. If caught recording or photographing the session, you will be asked to leave and the session will be terminated without refund. All in all, that’s a horrible situation for us all to be in so please respect my copyright.
- The session fee is non-refundable. If someone in your party is ill or you can’t make your appointment for any other reason (and of course these things can happen), and you give me notice of this fact, then you will be invited to re-book at the either at another available slot during the event or, if that’s not possible, at the next event session. If you simply don’t attend your session without any notice, unfortunately you will not be able to re-book at the next session without repaying your session fee.