This was a first Joey Club session and her mum had brought along some really cute outfits to include – I don’t limit the amount of outfit changes you can have in a session but of course not all babies are a fan of getting changed so they tend to decide how far we get.
So I was delighted that this little one decided to let us have one more change into the adorable little bee vest. I put up my flower wall so that she could be photographed in her natural habitat and she definitely was ‘The Bees Knees’ and you know it’s true as it says it on her shirt.
You can book a stand alone baby photo shoot for £95 including three digital images or you can take a look at my Baby Photography Club which includes
- Sessions at 4, 8 and 12 months
- The last session as a cake smash / tub splash if you’d like it (no extra charge)
- Your favourite image from each session in a wall frame at the end of the year
- Online image gallery after each session (no sales / viewing appointments)
- £39.95 for the sessions and the wall frame