I have the sweetest little baby bed that is one of my favourite props in the studio. It’s perfect for newborns and parents often select it for their photo shoot but it’s also great for baby photography club shoots.
When your baby is able to support themselves and lift their head on their tummy, it’s the perfect prop to use if you want something a little bit different. When they can sit unsupported, which is usually around your second baby photography club session, then it can still be used – although with this set up, I always have a parent close at hand just out of shot (safety first always!).
One of the things that I love about this prop is that it can be customised in so many different ways…
- Make it vintage and floral by including some of my silk flowers
- Show off a personalised blanket
- Include your favourite teddies and a sleep suit for a cute little bedroom shot
- Bring in a theme with toys and accessories to make your shoot really personal to you
- The possibilities are almost endless!
You can book a stand alone baby photo shoot for £95 including three digital images or you can take a look at my Baby Photography Club which includes
- Sessions at 4, 8 and 12 months
- The last session as a cake smash / tub splash if you’d like it (no extra charge)
- Your favourite image from each session in a wall frame at the end of the year
- Online image gallery after each session (no sales / viewing appointments)
- £39.95 for the sessions and the wall frame