I have the sweetest little baby bed that is one of my favourite props in the studio. It’s perfect for newborns and parents often select it for their photo shoot but it’s also great for baby photography club shoots.
When your baby is able to support themselves and lift their head on their tummy, it’s the perfect prop to use if you want something a little bit different. When they can sit unsupported, which is usually around your second baby photography club session, then it can still be used – although with this set up, I always have a parent close at hand just out of shot (safety first always!).
One of the things that I love about this prop is that it can be customised in so many different ways…
- Make it vintage and floral by including some of my silk flowers
- Show off a personalised blanket
- Include your favourite teddies and a sleep suit for a cute little bedroom shot
- Bring in a theme with toys and accessories to make your shoot really personal to you
- The possibilities are almost endless!