Felicity has been a regular visitor to the studio over the course of the year as a member of my Baby Photography Club – three sessions, one each at four, eight and twelve months.
At the end of the year, you’re invited to choose your favourite picture from each session to have displayed in your souvenir triple aperture wall frame. I always enjoy seeing what people have chosen to tell the story of their baby’s first year and this frame looks fantastic. Each of her sessions was a great deal of fun with plenty of photos to choose from so I think it was tough for them to make a final decision. Still, I hope that the frame is a lovely reminder of that time for years to come.
You can book a stand alone baby photo shoot for £95 including three digital images or you can take a look at my Baby Photography Club which includes
- Sessions at 4, 8 and 12 months
- The last session as a cake smash / tub splash if you’d like it (no extra charge)
- Your favourite image from each session in a wall frame at the end of the year
- Online image gallery after each session (no sales / viewing appointments)
- £39.95 for the sessions and the wall frame