When this guy came to visit for his second baby photography club photo shoot, he’d already mastered the skill of sitting up by himself which is the perfect time to come and visit for your baby photography.
As he was sitting nice and steady, we were able to make use of some of my clever backdrops and this dark wood one goes so well with his cute little checked shirt. His mum and dad spotted my bubble machine in the corner – I normally only use it for tub splashes as it goes – and they told him how much he loves bubbles. So I was more than happy to switch it on for a bubble blast. He loved to watch them flying all around him – I will admit that there is a little digital trickery in this finished image to add a few extra for dramatic effect as bubbles are notoriously hard to direct for photographic purposes but it works so brilliantly that I’m hoping I’ll be forgiven!
You can book a stand alone baby photo shoot for £95 including three digital images or you can take a look at my Baby Photography Club which includes
- Sessions at 4, 8 and 12 months
- The last session as a cake smash / tub splash if you’d like it (no extra charge)
- Your favourite image from each session in a wall frame at the end of the year
- Online image gallery after each session (no sales / viewing appointments)
- £39.95 for the sessions and the wall frame