Mini Photo Shoot inc All Images – £25
If you fancy getting a little bit of Easter fun, then visit the studio on the 15th March for my Easter themed mini photo shoots. I have a super cute Easter set, perfect for up to two children (they do need to be be able to sit unsupported for this type of session – it’s not suitable for very small children) and a range of Easter props including bunny ears and tails (of course!)
Booking and Paying for your Session
Just click on the link below to book your mini photo shoot on March 15th (you’ll need to skip the calendar forward to March to see the available time slots). The shoots are short, sweet and simple and booked on the half hour taking about 15 minutes each. For this reason, they aren’t suitable for very young children who would require additional settling time. Your child needs to be able to sit up by themselves for this session.
Once you have booked your session, I will send you an email with the link for you to make your £25 payment. As these sessions are limited, I do need to take payment at the time of booking in order to confirm your photo shoot so do let me know if you have any problems.
Terms and Conditions
Yes I know, it’s a bit boring but all these things have terms and conditions that apply. I try to keep them to a minimum but you need to be aware of the following points…
- These are mini sessions so they are short and sweet and booked on the half hour, taking about 15 minutes each. For this reason, these sessions are not suitable for very young children who will require more settling time. Your baby needs to be sitting up on their own to attend these sessions or with someone who will be holding them at all times for the photos.
- The Easter photo shoots are suitable for groups of up to two children. If you have a larger group than this then please get in touch to talk over some options but you should be aware that I will be unlikely to have you all over during an event session.
- Please come as close to your appointment time as possible although I know it can be hard to be exact. If you are going to be late to your session, please let me know so we can make sure that that you will have enough time in the studio to get a perfect set of pictures. If you are early, I might well still be in the studio with another family. If I am not on the drive to greet you when you arrive, please wait in your car and I will be with you as soon as I can.
- The studio is a short walk from where you park your car along paths with several shallow steps. For this reason, unfortunately, the studio is not wheelchair accessible.
- My studio is small but perfectly formed and as such I don’t have a very big waiting area. Other people who are not involved in photos are likely to be very bored as there is nothing for them to do and nowhere terribly comfortable for them to sit, so I’d definitely recommend not bringing along extra people.
- We don’t allow any videography or photography inside the studio, apart from mine obviously. If caught recording or photographing the session, you will be asked to leave and the session will be terminated without refund. All in all, that’s a horrible situation for us all to be in so please respect my copyright.
- The session fee is non-refundable. If someone in your party is ill or you can’t make your appointment for any other reason (and of course these things can happen), and you give me notice of this fact, then you will be invited to re-book at the either at another available slot during the event or, if that’s not possible, at the next event session. If you simply don’t attend your session without any notice, unfortunately you will not be able to re-book at the next session without repaying your session fee.